Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fork in the Road

I don't know what to do with this blog anymore!

Should I make it more personal, journal-like?
I do miss long xanga entries...
Should I stick to a beauty/fashion theme?
I read beauty/fashion blogs religiously...
Should I remain anonymous?
I am a little shy about coming out...
Should I post more photos of my life?
Not sure how I feel about strangers getting a peek into my life...

I like anonymity but I also want to be able to look back at this in however many years and have memories preserved of the most random things, not of just purely superficial banter. Oh choices...

What I really should do is do whatever the hell I want! I don't know why I always want to follow "rules" and a "theme" anyway... says a lot about how I live my life doesn't it?
 
Site Meter