Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shoe Lust


I can't decide if I like the brown or black one more but I am learning towards the brown since I have an overabundance of black heels and not one single pair of brown ones... suggestions please?




I also really want these Target heels, they look almost identical to the Sergio Rossi ones. I don't like the exposed zipper on the Sergio Rossi anyway so I'm glad the Target pair doesn't have them! I tried them on in store and they are surprisingly very comfortable and easy to walk in. That's a lot coming from me since I am quite clumsy when it comes to heels...




I like the gladiator look, but only when it's done right without a million straps. I like these DKNY sandals because they don't overload with the caged look. To me they are reminiscent of the Elizabeth and James ones but not as extreme.

5 comments:

Patricia Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

As for the shoes, I think you should go for the black ones. I think the wooden heel is enough to not making it all so black? You know? I realized if you're someone who always owns black shoes and then get brown, you'll just have a hard time trying to pair the brown ones with anything you own. I realized if you went slow, like perhaps get a nude heel, it's much easier to pair it with. :)

Also. go get the Target heels! They look fantastic!

denise - SUPERWOWOMG said...

OMG those first heels are AMAZING. where are they from? they look like aldo??? both colors look really great! and i just saw someone else online with those target heels and im sooo jealous there's no target in hk ): ): ):

MDSTYLING said...

I would go for the brown ones!
Pretty shoes! =)

loft in SoHo said...

Amazing heels!!!

thanks for your comment dear and happy weekend,

xxx

teresa said...

A couple days ago I was going to buy a pair of heels (in brown) that look very very similar to http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3N5OFrtlW18/SnSBTpIa6_I/AAAAAAAAAV8/1YN3AblzlHQ/s1600-h/sergio-rossi-black-multi-strapped-zipper-back-sandal.jpg

But I didn't buy it because, when worn, they reminded me of a wrapped ankle (I recently sprained my ankle and had it wrapped for over a week... which is why my brain had that immediate connection). But now I regret not buying them. I want them!

 
Site Meter